There may be a number of reasons why your card has been declined. The most common are
- Incorrect information submitted. Check your CVV code, expiry date, and card number.
- The card may have expired.
- Your issuer may have protection and safeguards in place for your card. Authorization may be needed for online transactions.
- You may have exceeded your funds or gone over your daily, weekly, or monthly allowance limit.
- SMS spam protection may be activated and you are not receiving your SMS authorization code.